Did you know Asheville has over 50 parks supported by Parks & Recreation?
- Would you like to get the kids out to play for a while and attempt to wear them out before dinner?
- Want to take Rover to chase a ball for a while?
- Or on a hot sunny afternoon, you could take the kids to cool off in Splashville on Pack Square.
Here are a couple of our favorites.
- Carrier Park: Great for kids with a giant playground, roller hockey rink and dog park. Plus right next to the French Broad to watch the rafts and kayaks go by.
- Splashville: It’s an interactive water park at Pack Square. It’s great fun for kids and fantastic people watching too!
There’s plenty of options!